Sunday, 27 February 2011

Last week recap

Hi guys, I'm looking forward to write you again.

I wish I could spend more time on the blogs community, looking and commenting on other people's posts.

Unfortunatelly, work and my year and seven months old sondoesn't give me much space :-)

Let's recap the last week,

I've had 2 positive trades, and one negative.

GBP/JPY short + 154 it was really a good divergence on the daily chart, and the pair fell right down to the low bollinger band on the daily...


EUR/USD short + 95 this was a trade when the pair hit R3, looked overextended and I've taken an opportunity to profit from the correction. It's kind a tricky.

My last trade didn't went well, it's GBP/JPY long, which ended - 100 pips, was from the pivot strategy, pair hit S3 daily level and bounced back, I've taken a long position, targeting pivot point, but ended up negative.

That's life, so to put it all together it's +149 pips for the week.

Now I'm comming to the fun part of next week's analysis and setups.

No comments:

Post a Comment