Saturday, 25 June 2011

Market overview

Hi friends,

long time no see:-)

I wasn't around so much as my previous month has been really intensive at work and haven't let me much time for this. Hopefully I'll manage to put those two together :-).

My biggest earnings I've made through long term chart analysis and trading that, and I've decided to give it more time then swing trading style where I've spent lot of time without effort and really was too much sucked into this that as it is time consuming, and a bit of an addiction :-)

I've prepared you my longer term chart analysis, don't like current market conditions, to be honest. Don't see much opportunities, EUR/USD is sitting on long term trend, but the angle of that trend is keeping me away somehow. Same thing with AUD/USD. With respective excessive trend phase, they're both showing divergences.

EUR/JPY is in some sort of support area, so long trades are possible from there.

GBP/CAD touched weekly channel line and made a really nice rejection out of it. Think there is space there, especially CAD is showing weakness on all battle fields.

AUD/JPY I'm waiting around 82 level where I'm going to buy. This is the pair with the highest rollover effect, it's bringing you just above 1 pip / day of positive interest, so can be nice carry trade as well.

Best regards and good trading to you all my friends!






1 comment:

  1. Hey, nice charts. But I'm missing EUR/GBP pair in Your charts :) Don't Your trade it?

    I trade 8 main pairs: eurusd, gbpusd, audusd, nzdusd, usdchf, usdcad, usdjpy, eurgbp. This is because of lowest spread and biggest liquidity :)

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete