Monday, 26 December 2011

Marry Christmas

Hi friends,

Not much from me lately - you probably guess - I'm not doing good. When I'm doing good then I have energy and inspiration to write, and when I'm not I withdraw to a mouse hole and try to figure out how to make it work. I can't lie to you. It's not.

I've been quitting and returning several times, again I'm spending some time off market, cooling down. However, I'm reading you all.

Wish you all a happy Ney year, with lot of health and lot of pips/ticks :-)

1 comment:

  1. This thing happens to all traders its part of the process of discovering ourselves (knowing). I've been there several times just hang in there. You're doing the right thing by taking off, resting your mind and body. When you feel strong and ready slowly go back to the drawing table and re-draw your trading plans. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete